viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Digital Nation

1.I agree that now a days people are based on the internet. People can't live without the internet.
2. I disagree that our lives are half online. I believe it is used but that you also have other things to do.
3. I agree that technology distracts people, it does people learn new ways of multitask, like play games, e mailing, on Facebook.
4.I  do agree that when you are on the computer you are multitasking without even knowing than when we have to concentrate.
5. I agree that if you turn off the mail as an example so you don't distract then people who sends you emails will say are you mad, why did you not respond?
6. I disagree kids use their cell phone more than 50 hours a week, I believe it is more.
7. I agree that Google makes people smarter because google ha s everything you want to learn or search.
8. I agree that using to much the internet could be harming  because it will become an addiction just like alcohol.
 9. I disagree that that video game is  not a disease I believe is more like a phenomena.
10. I disagree that being around video games can cause health problems. I believe it cna become a problem but you have to know how to use it.
11.  I agree that if people help people who are addicted can become better to their lives.
\12 . I agree that the revolution is going to fast, because like in Korea people teach kinds since little boys.
13. I agree that also Korea people are teaching them how to use the internet.
14. I agree that now a days little kids learn to use their computers like if there was something they learned since they are little.
15. I disagree that a class without technology is like a dessert. I think it is better because you disconnect.
16. I agree that teaching subjects like global studies should be teach with technology because you have more acess.
17.   I agree that if at school the block pages like youtube and facebook then they will learn other ways to get there.
18.  I disagree that students get distracted with a computer, they multitask.
19. I disagree that books will dissapear because of technology, but I BELIEVE that pages like sparknotes that give you the book in a matter of pages.
20. I agree that teachers can not assign large assingments because they will then use them on internet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario