Goals:
Learn what types of scholarships there are.
learn how much money you can earn from a scholarship
How do you earn a scholarship
http://www.scholarships.com/financial-aid/college-scholarships/scholarships-by-type/ (not very useful)
http://studentaid.ed.gov/types/grants-scholarships/finding-scholarships#what-kinds-of-scholarships-are-available (extremly useful has really detailed ideas and what you can do or not it says what types of scholarships they exist. I learned there many types of scholarships.
.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scholarship this link is helpul because it has the information I need to start my research because in this link they only give briefs explanations.
http://www.schoolguides.com/types_of_scholarships.html
http://www.usscholarshipguide.org/scholarship/minority/index.html
http://www.gocollege.com/financial-aid/scholarships/types/ the most helpful link it has all the information and it is well detailed.
http://www.finaidfacts.org/scholarship_types.htm
http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/nli/nli/document+library/athletic+scholarship this paged is only based in sports scholarships
Today I learned that there are many types of scholarships and there are almost for all the things they exist. I also learned that the most common are minor scholarships and that only 2 percent of highschool students get athletic scholasrships. Also there are academic scholarships.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario