jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

Google Day 2

Today I would like to learn which ways you can earn a scholarship.
I want  to learn which are the most common.
Keep researching on sport scholarships


http://www.fastweb.com/college-scholarships/articles/2963-12-tips-on-winning-a-scholarshipc In this link it gives you 12 tips of what you could do to earn a scholarship.  I think the tip that I most liked was you should arrange yourself  and be aware of the deadlines because you may pass them and lose the oppurtunity.

http://www.debtfreescholar.com/2009/04/10-killer-tips-for-scholarship-applicants/
I believe this is the best page I have entered I has accurate and wise tips.
http://www.debtfreescholar.com/2009/02/scholarships/
Here there is a tip of avoid scams which means to avoid tricks. There are many scholarship that make you pay when it not needed to apply.

https://www.mesacc.edu/financial-aid/types-aid/scholarships/scholarship-list#current-scholarships
here there is a list of ongoing scholarships and their deadlines I find it cool to see how the application process work.
For example this is the criteria some scholarships require. :
  • Over the past 2 years a student must have completed a minimum of 50 hours of volunteer work
  • Over the past 2 years a student must have maintained a GPA of 3.5 or greater
  • A student must be under the age of 21 years of age on the day of the deadline
I learned that only 6.3 percent of the people that apply to Harvard enter. 
IDuring this period I learned tips that in the future may help me to earn a scholarship. Also I saw types of requirementsscholarships may ask.
May goals are to finish all the research  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario